Welcome to Bhandardara
Bhandardara is a serene town on the edges of Main cities. We give the best external convenience (lakeside). Bhandardhara journeying and Forts close bhandardara dam. An ideal one day move away from only 120 km and two hours from Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Igatpuri, and Nashik is about a perfect and less advanced spot. We facilitate Lakeside Camping at Bhandardara close to Arthur Lake with all methodologies including Overnight Stay, Tents, Boating, Camp Fire, Veg Non-Veg Food, With Breakfast, Tea, Night Security, and so on. Bhandardara is an ideal water store furthermore a notable week's end door close Igatpuri slant station. the sparkling blue-green water of Arthur Lake and the encompassing extravagant green mountains make for a stunning treat to the eyes.
Envision an external journey with such astonishing fusing, grand food made on challah and the occasion to make new accomplices. From Bhandardara, you can move to see the Ratangad and Harishchandragad fortress. Or then again obviously, you can follow the way that leads to Ajoba and Ghanchakkar tops. Additionally, in the event that you are up for a test, the main top in Maharashtra, Mount Kalsubai.
Camp beside jungle camp, rivercamp ,Lakeside camp and bhandardara camp side.
We provide guide service . the one who help you for routes and locations.
All types of dances avalible include koli dance ,adivasi dance and garba etc.
Due to water its perfect place for treakking.
We provide boating service for you at bhandardara.
All indian types food with best quality.
Our Special Boating Service
You can take a boat ride to feel the cool wind and breathtaking best view of the hills. you can also be fishing in the river. Bandardara camping is incomplete without boating and fishing. The best time to enjoy fishing is morning.
Advantages of boating
Restoration and happiness
A connection with nature
Our Affordable Package
- Check In :- 4:00 PM
Check Out :-11:00AM
- ✓ 04:00PM : Reach at the campsite on your own
- ✓ 04:30 PM: Check in to allotted camps. Explore nearby areas
- ✓ 05:30 PM: Watch the sun go down the horizon while enjoying your evening snacks
- ✓ 07:00 PM: Campfire, Dance and Music followed by dinner
- ✓ 09:30 PM Go for an optional night safari in the forest. you can experience fireflies as well
- ✓ 06:00 AM: Wake up early to see the beautiful sunrise & a mesmerizing sight of the lake in the morning hours
- ✓ 07:00 AM: Boat in the famous Arthur hill lake also known as Bhandardara Lake
- ✓ 08:00 AM: Have your breakfast and spend some time at the camp before checking-out and bringing the camping to an end
- What is the tentative foor menu
- ✓ Evening snacks - Maggie / Pakoda / Upma with tea or coffee
- ✓ Breakfast - Kanda Poha wiht tea or coffee
- ✓ Dinner (Non-Veg) - Barbeque chicken, Chicken handi, Rice, Bhakri / Roti, Papad, Salad
- ✓ Dinner (Veg)- Dry sabzi, Grav sabzi, Dal fry, Rice, Bhakri / Roti, Papad, Salad
Holidays In Bhandardara
We are here for help you.